OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Houston still loses this one with WestBrook in the lineup, I'd start releasing him now for everybody's sake.

Bruh watch Jimmy H. Just watch him a few possessions.

It's... interesting. Just doesn't seem interested, urgent.

-foe
He's missing his secret stuff to get him motivated

1561f0491cc4f040fd1183d8f0129f54.jpg

giphy (2) (14).gif

This might be the only game of the series i cant watch due to work :lol:

I look at the box score and Dort

Giannis only played 36 minutes in a must win playoff game. I just don't get it. Is there a conditioning issue? I've never really even seen Giannis be winded or laboring during a game. In a do or die game the league MVP needs to play more. There's no excuse

The funny thing is that Milwaukee fans bragged about how few minutes Giannis played during the regular season. The whole point of managing his minutes in the regular season is so he can play 45 minutes in big playoff games.

Last edited:
Giannis only played 36 minutes in a must win playoff game. I just don't get it. Is there a conditioning issue? I've never really even seen Giannis be winded or laboring during a game. In a do or die game the league MVP needs to play more. There's no excuse

The funny thing is that Milwaukee fans bragged about how few minutes Giannis played during the regular season.

the Bucks are overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom