OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i was in the league i would want to be a jae crowder/marcus morris type player. Always wanted by good team, good enough to play/start but not good enough anyone actually places any responsibility on you

No responsibility? If a role player doesn't perform their role well they're going to lose their job/money on the open market.

DE60A273-B054-4EB8-9EB1-4EC7C355FF5A.gif

Jimmy Butler did the Homer on that jumpball

if i was in the league i would want to be a jae crowder/marcus morris type player. Always wanted by good teams, good enough to play/start but not good enough anyone actually places any responsibility on you
and be able to walk around and not get recognized too much.

F being a superstar. I don't want those responsibilities.

if i was in the league i would want to be a jae crowder/marcus morris type player. Always wanted by good teams, good enough to play/start but not good enough anyone actually places any responsibility on you
Yo growing up the Maple Leafs had a back up goalie named Glen Healy. Hes a commentator or analyst or something now, i dunno cuz i dont follow hockey like that anymore.

When i was a kid my pops said he had the best job. He probably got 6 figures, sat rinkside at every game, and got to play in a couple games a year and if he played bad? Who cares? It was usually a game that wasnt that important or he came in the game after the statter gave up a buncha goals anyways.

Giannis needs to develop a new move. That spin move in traffic ain’t workin.

love to watch stuff like this. I need to get on this Youtube and subscribing wave. If I cant watch it by using a remote, I usually dont.
Its 2020 fambam, get a smart TV you can either wireless cast to and or have youtube on tv. Serge has his own YT show about food where teammates and celebrities come over and he cooks for them. I remember he was tryna make Bismack ear tongue

Its 2020 fambam, get a smart TV you can either wireless cast to and or have youtube on tv. Serge has his own YT show about food where teammates and celebrities come over and he cooks for them. I remember he was tryna make Bismack ear tongue
Mafuzzy chef :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom