OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dantoni will get fired first.

Most likely scenario is , they fire him and they try this small ball thing out for another season

Nah DAntoni is out. He is playing on an expired contract right now so he's walking into the Pacers job then retires as a head coach there. He knows he aint winning there so he's just gonna cash out...scumbag :lol:

i think if u are questioned to have the dog in you, than u probably dont have it
ie. lebron not having it and passing in the final moments but it has worked.

ppl forget lebbywinks lost 4 final series

maybe 5 if ray allen the female cat whisperer didnt hit that 3

are you stuck in 2017? we don't call him L3-6ron for no reason.

I wouldn't pigeonhole Morey to sports, much less a NBA team.

I could see him going to the private sector for a fortune 500 company.

And when he’s gotten bounced, its happened without him playing at his best. He’s been passive and looking scared of the moment on a few big occasions. That’s a big reason why he gets the scrutiny he does.
he was shook af end of last game smh

0A06E8F4-0710-42A5-BC21-87BD8439E161.gif

What?

Apparently the Celtics are the title favorites and, the Bucks have a 3% chance to win it and the Rockets are favored over the Lakers according to 538 lol

Last edited:
Prior to the season, 538 also had the Clippers winning the same number of games they won last year, without having Kawhi on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom