OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 30 years when someone asks me what I remember most about the crazy year of 2020 it'll be TJ Warren getting double teamed in the playoffs.

How many more MVPs does Steph need?!

GIMME MORE!!

the reality is, 20-30 years from now, people will talk about how many rings the dude has as opposed to how many MVPs he played with. very much in the same way people don't discredit Magic despite the fact that he played with an all-time great in KAJ and Worthy

Bucks just jittery. I have them in 5 against Orlando just because the Magic are one of those teams that are so sorry, they make you play sorry. They could easily steal 1. With that being said, as a Hawks fan I’ll be the first person to tell you that Mike Budenholzer is a fraud...

APB on a missing persons report: Oladipo, Victor

series is gonna be :emoji_fire: once he's back

btw, im just realizing how damn athletic and deep this heat team is. iggy, crowder, and even Bam can handle the ball. i was absolutely wrong about their bench coming into this season

GIMME MORE!!

the reality is, 20-30 years from now, people will talk about how many rings the dude has as opposed to how many MVPs he played with. very much in the same way people don't discredit Magic despite the fact that he played with an all-time great in KAJ and Worthy

That's cause Magic was a 3 time league MVP & a 3 time FMVP.

TNT trying so hard to push this Butler vs TJ rivalry narrative. Acting like it's Bird vs Magic

should've been an offensive foul on herro. kicked his legs out
heat gets the off reb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom