OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
orlando has been an unsung dumpster fire of an organization. the suns and knicks usually take the brunt of bad ownership groups, but can anyone here identify what orlando and charlotte are even planning to do? what's the 5 year plan for either?
I think their happy with playing in disney with the disney logo on their jerseys..

Wish they were wearing these but it’s still cool. Love when teams wear throwbacks and alternates in the playoffs.

F71AFE1E-073D-4821-ABAF-89030EBA7D3F.jpeg

Wish they were wearing these but it’s still cool. Love when teams wear throwbacks and alternates in the playoffs.

F71AFE1E-073D-4821-ABAF-89030EBA7D3F.jpeg

I don't think the Lakers ever actually ended up ever wearing these on court just the blue version? One of my friends from high school borrowed this one and the other Nike rewind black jersey with the 4 stars on it and never gave it back.

I'll be in Vegas on Monday but will have both of these on deck for the game.

20200818_120045.jpg

I don't think the Lakers ever actually ended up ever wearing these on court just the blue version? One of my friends from high school borrowed this one and the other Nike rewind black jersey with the 4 stars on it and never gave it back.

I'll be in Vegas on Monday but will have both of these on deck for the game.

20200818_120045.jpg

They didn't wear them but it would have been wild to see it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom