OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1598228631111.jpeg

Lebatard Show made this years ago :lol:

Doc is fired if they lose this series.

I think PGs shoulders could be a factor, shoulder surgery is pretty serious. Still not an excuse to play this bad. Less shots, more passes.

I guess you don’t watch harden much?
Only 60 point triple double in nba history
53 points 17 assists 16 rebounds

I’ll accept neck and Neck but there’s no argument for Luka over harden RIGHT NOW.

Yeah I’m still a bit away actually on Luka over Harden. What Harden has done over the last half decade or so stacks up with anyone ever offensively. I get the playoff stuff but he gets one already I think if he didn’t have to contend with the best team ever. Just not quite there for me.

Even though I think he's a professional troll, Nick is a 100% right on this take. Kawhi shows the hardest path for him to win a championship. This Clippers team would be better with Kawhi and last year's roster and they wouldn't have had to give up their draft picks for the next 7 years.

Although I don't think he will, it would be hilarious if Leonard and Paul George opted out after last season and left the Clippers high and dry

Even though I think he's a professional troll, Nick is a 100% right on this take. Kawhi shows the hardest path for him to win a championship. This Clippers team would be better with Kawhi and last year's roster and they wouldn't have had to give up their draft picks for the next 7 years.

Although I don't think he will, it would be hilarious if Leonard and Paul George opted out after last season and left the Clippers high and dry

Oh
Kawhi's opting out for sure
He's just not tellin PG

Doc is fired if they lose this series.

I think PGs shoulders could be a factor, shoulder surgery is pretty serious. Still not an excuse to play this bad. Less shots, more passes.

He's just not engaged at all, though. He's standing around doing nothing.

I thought y’all commend that :lol:. Y’all spent the last 3 years slandering KD to GSW. Now are laughing at Kawhi for not teaming up with LeBron & AD

Real funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom