OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers in 4 by 20+
tenor (13).gif
well this didn't age well, i even wore these today in celebration:
1601865278296.png

i'll take it.
1601865298422.png

His production is a by product of being on a team with one of the best ever that isn't over the hill.

He can have moments where he is the most productive player on the court but I am not uttering the words AD's team while he is eating as WELL as he is eating because LeBron is by his side.

Also, like someone else said, "When LeBron speaks they ALL shutup and listen."

So you think all of AD's fadeaway jumpers, pulls up, etcs are a product of having LeBron by his side? Huh?

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I don't think he's anywhere above a third tier guy and I surely cannot stand all the "he's the hardest worker in the league" tall tales they tell about him.

Hate is a wild word to use. Should not have said that. Trtying o remove that from my vocabulary even in the confines of sports.

I don't think he's anywhere above a third tier guy and I surely cannot stand all the "he's the hardest worker in the league" tall tales they tell about him.

Hate is a wild word to use. Should not have said that. Trtying o remove that from my vocabulary even in the confines of sports.

Who are your Tier 2 guys?

At this point we know its gonna happen, and might be for rest at this stage. In the previous rounds Bron distinctly deferred to AD. Now that the finals MVP award might slip away he's still gotta "dominate" the basketball even if it's to the detriment of the team like it was tonight.

The Olynk steal from behind was rock bottom. Truly weird Bron game.

So you think all of AD's fadeaway jumpers, pulls up, etcs are a product of having LeBron by his side? Huh?

Not at all. As I said numerous times, he was an Elite talent before even coming to LAL.

But to be on THIS stage and to be able to perform like THAT, it is a by product of being paired with LeBron because if he wasn't, he would be doing this in a semi-losing manner like he has been doing since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom