OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the upside for y’all?
Hayward just seems cursed for us, but we can't really afford to lose his salary. THJ is a couple years younger and would be a nice 6th man. Powell brings some needed athleticism to the frontcourt and has a very moveable contract going forward.

Dallas gets to give a bit of a different look for one year and then can open up that max slot.

Hayward just seems cursed for us, but we can't really afford to lose his salary. THJ is a couple years younger and would be a nice 6th man. Powell brings some needed athleticism to the frontcourt and has a very moveable contract going forward.

Dallas gets to give a bit of a different look for one year and then can open up that max slot.
I’m legitimately shocked someone on Nt wants hardaway. Not because it’s the wrong opinion but because 100% of nt hates him lol

I also hope Powell can recover he’s a class person

Al and Tobias alone might be enough to get you canned especially if they keep up this production.

his past two drafts been bad too
Zhaire trade was all Brett. Brand didn’t get hired til October 2018

Thybulle was the ideal player for us. Yea he showed his hand but I don’t think any other player would come in and be productive with Brett coaching

Since Ben decided he didn’t want to be a fake PG anymore after getting paid, everyone played out of position and people looked better when someone was out.

She described it as everyone walking into a hotel room while she was getting smashed. Someone proceeded to say "let's get lit." Then she went one after the other. And swallowed everything. The pod is pretty transparent and detailed if you couldn't tell :lol:
EVERYTHING???

What's Powell's injury time frame? I like him too, but the thought of a big post achilles...

Untitled.png

Still have Clippers in 6 but if KP wasn’t ejected series was have been really interesting right now.

He was 3/9 from the field and the Clippers had already beat them 3 times this season. No guarantee that would of given them a W.

I am not saying KP being in wouldn’t have helped the Mavs.

The two German bigs Kleber and Theis are pretty damn good. Had no idea that they would be this good at the start of the year.

Pretty versatile defensively and know their roles on offense . Can make you pay from the outside at a decent rate.

watch this.

SAS caping first dude saying he shouldn’t be fired because “we all make mistakes”. He’s gonna do some LGBTQIA+ training, get a photo op/endorsement from a local advocate and he’ll be back on the job in 4 weeks or less #CounselCulture

The regular season doesn't mean much, especially in this unique circumstances where both KP and Luka basically got an off-season to improve and they've been playing like it since the bubble.

Interesting stat so far, I guess most ppl know that the Mavs had statistically the best offense in league history with a OFFRTG of 116 in the regular season. First 2 games of this series:
G1- 120 OFFRTG pre KP ejection
G2- 121 OFFRTG with Luka sitting out basically an entire quarter due to foul trouble

That supposed lockdown defense of the Clippers better rear its head soon, they can't keep anything in front of them and giving up great looks from deep.

He cant take all the blame. For Al and Tobias sure. For Jimmy not staying, Ben being a fake PG etc, thats all Brett

Not all the blame, but he's definitely not part of the solution. He's done bad moves and there's no denying that.

I will give him credit for drafting well though...but negotiating is not his strong suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom