OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD & Danny Green, getting that “treatment” :lol:

DG should be used to it as he's been *** all season. Snoop def has gone at him and KCP's neck a few times. AD though I'll be interested to see how he responds. He can't be shook to play the 5 anymore, it's what's best for the team.

Most underrated player in his tier. This is insane

just last year with no kd he hung 37/8/7 on 47/43/94 in a 4 game sweep :rofl:

this ***** has whooped ad harden multiple times cp3 multiple times bron multiple times KD Russ dame multiple times 3x champ 73 wins 2x mvp and ppl be coming for his rack :rofl:

You ready to say I’ve been right about this, or no? :nerd:

This is why people hate steph :smh:. All this slurpy durpy for a guy who aint hooping and was working remote all season
Last few pages Steph fans been

C582EAAA-4989-4BB5-8527-BA41B7CFC2CD.gif

Not even funny how much we miss Avery Bradley. This is the series we would need him the most.

imagine having LeGOAT and TOP 5 AD and the fanbase is calling for Avery Bradley, Dion Waiters, and JR Smith to come to the rescue.

This is why people hate steph :smh:. All this slurpy durpy for a guy who aint hooping and was working remote all season

played in 4 games, didn't see KD and Klay, and quit on his team for the season.

Lakers defense was good for the most part. The big lineup seemed to make things difficult for Portland. There wasn't a whole lotta space for Portland. Forced Dame to shoot those long shots, which he made.

They just couldn't hit any shots. Not sure changing the lineup is what they need to do.

You just gotta make shots to win, Yoga Berra would say.

have most of you ever seen Lebron play live?

All he does is look into the crowd. He's looking for females during his time on the court and on the bench. He's just one of those dudes that likes to see people looking at him, and it gets him going, right or wrong.

I swear I've seen him spot a female, they lock eyes, and he precedes to get the ball and go out there to show her something.

Doesn't he average 35/14/12 when Beyonce is in the arena??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom