OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0B118F39-0F84-4628-8464-4D2961F71118.gif

Timeout now you going to far :lol:

I’ll accept he ain’t bron/KD/curry/kawhi but playoff P :sick:

Paul George has a 13 PER in this year’s playoffs, the same as Russell Westbrook. TURRIBLE
Playoff P aint eem that bad but ******* Reggie Miller

Playoff P aint eem that bad but ****ing Reggie Miller

Paul George was hyperventilating in The FIRST ROUND as the second option on a team that was easily favored to beat Mavs.... Reggie was the #1 on teams that made various deep playoff runs & is known for being one of the clutchest shooters in the history of the league.

let's not talk like PunaniP some different stature of player :lol: , If anything he's trying to catch up to Reggie

Paul George was hyperventilating in The FIRST ROUND as the second option on a team that was easily favored to beat Mavs.... Reggie was the #1 on teams that made various deep playoff runs & is known for being one of the clutchest shooters in the history of the league.

let's not talk like PunaniP some different stature of player :lol: , If anything he's trying to catch up to Reggie
You realize he lead Indiana to the eastern conference finals as well?

Yeah Caruso is a beast. I had a feeling he was gonna play great in this series...his game is the type that gives a team like the Rockets problems. He's on his way to becoming an elite role player in this league, you can tell he is earning LeBron's trust

You realize he lead Indiana to the eastern conference finals as well?

Yes he did Once... & prior to this year he was sent home in the first round 3 straight years while severely under performing his regular season contribution. So to act like he's in some other tier then Reggie is laughable

Reggie was leading his team in wars vs Mike, PG got abused by Joe Ingles put some respect on Reggies name :lol:

Lakers fans need to relax with the Caruso praise. Y’all like to hype up the most average players. KCP, Randle, Clarkson, Lonzo etc

Yes he did Once... & prior to this year he was sent home in the first round 3 straight years while severely under performing his regular season contribution. So to act like he's in some other tier then Reggie is laughable

Reggie was leading his team in wars vs Mike, PG got abused by Joe Ingles put some respect on Reggies name :lol:
Not counting the last two years of his career as a washed role player. Reggie got out of the first round 5 times.

Paul George getting destroyed by Joe Ingles though, never made sense. I know all lefties got that exact same slow pump fake with the leg and you dont know when to jump then they rip through into a dribble but bruh I was embarassed for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom