OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is who Harden is in the playoffs. How are y'all still surprised?
it really is! This isn't the first or second or 3rd time he's played like this in important games

This is all I know of him going back to college. My boy Daniel Hackett at USC use to lock him up in the pac 12 tourney!

let's GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled.jpg

it really is! This isn't the first or second or 3rd time he's played like this in important games

This is all I know of him going back to college. My boy Daniel Hackett at USC use to lock him up in the pac 12 tourney!

OJ ****** him up lol

I don’t think you can defend that Harden performance and its kind of a reach to defend his postseason play, roster construction be damned. It’s like clockwork year-after-year. The consistency and pattern is undeniable at this point.

Some are about dat playoff life.

Lebby, Kiwi, KD, Steph, Game 6 Klay, Myrie to name a few.

Others are not.

He was “hunting” :lol:. The lead for bleacher report and the talking heads would be....”LeBron and the Lakers go up 3-1 behind LeBron’s triple double”. Meanwhile...AD is averaging 30/10 on 60/40 splits with a 35 PER in the playoffs...and you wouldn’t even know it :lol:.

A better team, with actual URGENCY would’ve made them pay for real, for tricking that off. But Houston ain’t got it.

JAMES HARDEN 2/11 in a huge swing game. He has these every damn playoffs man :smh:. Where are the fancy dribble moves and step back jumpers? He was passing up floaters to pj Tucker in the paint.

:smh:

Oh now the rockets ain't got it huh? When you picked them in 6 they had it though. Ok, ok.

Harden saying he knows what they need to do to get over the hump and that they'll do it this summer and Mike saying the team didn't have any spirit.....yeah, Mike is done in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom