OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0DECC5A6-6590-4FC1-807C-2FADA9B292AE.png
Untitled.jpg

when my BA brother in law called me after game 1 to tell me "I told you we (Houston) can beat the Lakers", I turned on them. I was just trying to enjoy Cobra Kai that evening and he wanted to take and breathe all heavy about the Rockets.

Haven't been able to get a hold of him since.

Rockets going out sad.

I was expecting more of a battle.

Coming back from 3-1 would be devastating to the Lakers but I don’t see them pulling it off unfortunately.

Rockets going out sad.

I was expecting more of a battle.

Coming back from 3-1 would be devastating to the Lakers but I don’t see them pulling it off unfortunately.

I stripped the squad of that Clutch City name after the Warriors battles. No way they ever coming back from 3-1. This team as built aint got the heart...look at Hardens face :lol:

So now in 2 rounds the Lakers have shut down the "hottest offense" in the bubble and shredded the "best defense" in the bubble.

Dippers...

tenor.gif

This is why I’ve never complimented a woman’s attire in the workplace.
NEVER EVER.

We would have jersey Fridays sometimes and a girl wore a dope Tim Tebow authentic jersey and I didn't dare compliment the jersey.

You just can't

Office rules 101.
This. No matter what you say, it can be twisted into something else and looked at as "creepish".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom