OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we talk about how NTers front on these beautiful celebs (I even engage in jest but I think some of these dudes mean it) but real talk....could you fault a man for seeing this thumbnail on a girl-on-girl video and passing?
759D9F0A-2328-4F1D-B631-93556B5A3C86.jpeg
This why y’all gotta stop hyping these average light skinned broads

Word to the raptors last year in the finals
:smile:
The Lakers are lucky. They faced a Blazers team that didn’t have Damian Lillard after the series was already decided and now they’re playing the Rockets without Danuel House Jr. How many breaks do they need?

The Lakers are lucky. They faced a Blazers team that didn’t have Damian Lillard after the series was already decided and now they’re playing the Rockets without Danuel House Jr. How many breaks do they need?

Imagine using Danuel House as a reason for not accepting defeat . :rofl:

Skip Bayless this you?

So Lakers complaining about every whistle isn’t enough. Now they’re complaining about having to play “too late?” :rofl:

Yeah, I wasnt being serious :lol: We always see that logic when it comes to the Dubs or Bron’s 2016 ring so the narrative was coming.

I believe that the Blazers series was decided when Dame dipped (Lakers would have won anyway) and that House would certainly be helpful but his availability isn’t going to make or break the series for Houston.

Marcus Morris dipping during the WCF for the birth of his child will be the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom