OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbh, probably?

russ: family man. unlikely it's him.
tucker: classic NTer. lots of shoes. no *****es.
covington: just broke his nose. can't eat *** with a broken nose.
EG: has been caught with some raunchy tweets in his favorites. have you heard him talk though? sounds like a less cool randy moss. can't be him.
Jeff green: also a family man. doesn't preclude him, but doesn't seem as likely.

assuming it isn't actually tyson chandler, and assuming that house wasn't involved...

tbh, probably?

russ: family man. unlikely it's him.
tucker: classic NTer. lots of shoes. no *****es.
covington: just broke his nose. can't eat *** with a broken nose.
EG: has been caught with some raunchy tweets in his favorites. have you heard him talk though? sounds like a less cool randy moss. can't be him.
Jeff green: also a family man. doesn't preclude him, but doesn't seem as likely.

assuming it isn't actually tyson chandler, and assuming that house wasn't involved...

tenor.gif
We all thought missing 27 threes was the perfect encapsulation of Harden and the Rockets.

We might've been wrong.

Also find it Hilarious that the GM is effecting on the court basketball plays like this

shouldn't the GM analyze the team's performance, identifying data supporting strengths and weaknesses, and relay that to others within the organization? If Morey sees data suggesting that PnR isn't effective based on how teams defend it, passes that info onto the coaching staff, and the coaching staff decides to scale back PnR usage, what's the problem?

I'm Crying at Seeing Nick Nurse in a polo shirt & mistaking that with a 6'9 dude in in a Green uniform :lol: :lol:

I rock with Tatum but he was ******* up the Churches money the entire overtime

Blame goes to Tatum, but I get how he could mistake Nurse for a player in his peripheral.

Is coach positioning a rule? If it is, just enforce it for the next game. Simple.

I'm Crying at Seeing Nick Nurse in a polo shirt & mistaking that with a 6'9 dude in in a Green uniform :lol: :lol:

I rock with Tatum but he was ****ing up the Churches money the entire overtime
same, I like how he doesn't cry after EVERY play for a foul call & respect that he took full responsibility for his mental mistake. Celtics lucky to have him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom