OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MPJ was sitting in the press conference with his backpack on eating fruit snacks taking shots at mike malone game plan. The nerve of how he was talking. Wild. Anakin wild'n

veterans don't even call out their coach like that
this kid :lol:

can't even blame the youth this time. on a night where denver was struggling to score outside of jokic, malone shouldve let MPJ get more touches. clippers are way too good at defending jamal murray to not let MPJ get at least 12-15 shots a game.

might be time to take the kid gloves off him, especially while murray struggles and milsap's age betrays him.

Do you think they're the best team in the east, as of right now? Popped milwaukee. It's possible. What's their two best advantages you think?

I think Miami is well-rounded and Spo is a great coach... Not to mention Jimmy has turned into a great leader and Bam is an elite defender. I think a huge advantage they have is that whomever wins this Boston/Toronto series is going to be pretty worn out (I.e. Game 6 going into double OT) by the end of Game 7. Feels weird saying this as I’m a huge Wizards fan but I really think the Heat are the best team in the East rn haha

Anti-Vaxxer Perry Jones is right tho. Malone did lose that game from an offensive perspective. But you can't say that, not in that fashion :lol:

Still can't believe he had the gall to say that. Can't wait for his future brash responses, if (when) he actually develops into a star

Judging by his Tweet history he should be just as dead as his pops

1599720928371.png

This man is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom