***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Need a new since Cook prob not playing & Brees dont throw to him

20201001_175542.jpg

This one league I’m in loves to hoard QBs and Defenses. Like why have two or three of each? So annoying.

it’s annoying cause Stafford has a week 5 bye and I have slim pickings for QB streamers :smh:

Anyone else take a gamble on the Jets defense? I picked them up in both leagues and was feeling like an idiot until the last 2 denver drives :lol:

Anyone else take a gamble on the Jets defense? I picked them up in both leagues and was feeling like an idiot until the last 2 denver drives :lol:

I did, had a feeling that qb was going to throw a pick 6, just wish they would’ve held the broncos to less than 37 points lol smh

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Had the Broncos Defense and they were serviceable. Wish Darnold would’ve thrown a couple of pick. But I’ll take the 6 sacks.

Who am i sending for Rodgers? I was think Davis & a WR ... but Davis would come in handy next week with GB on a bye

Screenshot_20201001-231425_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201001-231446_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

This one league I’m in loves to hoard QBs and Defenses. Like why have two or three of each? So annoying.

it’s annoying cause Stafford has a week 5 bye and I have slim pickings for QB streamers :smh:

annoying as hell. im deading this league next season. this the third time they've done it in mines

Dude in my work league last year held on to 4 QBs for 3/4 of the season.

Another one this year has 3 QBs. Im like damn yall buggin 2 sure but cmon 3? Then asking for ridiculous trades because they think you need a QB

Looks like Michael Thomas could be a game time decision smh. Anyone rolling out Justin Jefferson this week? It's either him or John Brown (also an injury concern at this point) if Thomas can't go.

Looks like Michael Thomas could be a game time decision smh. Anyone rolling out Justin Jefferson this week? It's either him or John Brown (also an injury concern at this point) if Thomas can't go.

Put jefferson in

Jefferson

our defense can’t stop ****

Back
Top Bottom