***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Got burnt by Minshew + Shenault in a couple leagues but James Robinson did me right in another two. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.

Standard scoring - 2nd WR Tyler Lockett or Diontae Johnson

I have Lockett in (8 targets both weeks)
I have Ben as QB (10 targets both weeks for Johnson)

.5ppr
Got a decent RB crew, right now I have Chubb and Sanders starting. Deciding who to put in the flex tho and wanted to hear y’all thoughts.
Need to start one of either:
Melvin Gordon, Singletary or Kareem.
As of now I have MG in the flex but now that Singletary has the backfield to himself I might go that way. It’s also tempting to put Hunt there

Screenshot_20200926-012047_Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20200926-012104_Fantasy.jpg

Standard scoring - 2nd WR Tyler Lockett or Diontae Johnson

Lockett but tbh a coin flip and I could blame you for going Johnson against the Texans.

I have Lockett in (8 targets both weeks)
I have Ben as QB (10 targets both weeks for Johnson)
.5ppr
Got a decent RB crew, right now I have Chubb and Sanders starting. Deciding who to put in the flex tho and wanted to hear y’all thoughts.
Need to start one of either:
Melvin Gordon, Singletary or Kareem.
As of now I have MG in the flex but now that Singletary has the backfield to himself I might go that way. It’s also tempting to put Hunt there

need to know scoring format.

Should I make this trade.
Offered Chubb, Golladay, D Johnson (hou)
For
Zeke

keep zeke
Anyone?

Also flex - Gordon or Godwin?

format?

Jordan Reed @ NYG (Kittle out) or Dallas Goedert vs CIN? .5 pt PPR

goedart

Standard - ARob or Diontae 🤔

Matchup for ARob almost irrelevant since he's faced DET & NYG and hasnt done squat

Lockett Wilson on fire
But who’s you r other wr?

He was Nswerinf my question i think. I asked between Lockett and Diontae Johnson. Russ is on fire but everyone is gettibg the ball.

My other WR is Evans, my flex is A.Jones

He was Nswerinf my question i think. I asked between Lockett and Diontae Johnson. Russ is on fire but everyone is gettibg the ball.

My other WR is Evans, my flex is A.Jones
My bad yes stay with Lockett he will still get his 7-8 targets. Everyone getting touches but dk n Lockett r like 90% of their air yards.

Back
Top Bottom