OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clemson better be on upset alert this week.

Texas v LSU should be a litty one.

K. We talkin bout college or NFL?
Man WHAT?

Is Kelly Bryant better than Trevor Lawrence at anything?

Jalen played great yesterday but it’s not like he didn’t straight up lose that job at Bama.

Clemson better be on upset alert this week.

Texas v LSU should be a litty one.

I don't think Clemson is an upset alert. this game has been scheduled on their calendar all season because it's probably one of two ranked teams that play all year.

They might lose, but it won't be because they're unprepared or didn't see Texas A&M coming.

I have Texas A&M over Clemson.

Hurts is pretty legit and would like to hear his thoughts on playing in the Big 12 vs the SEC

Screenshot_20190902-161427_Twitter.jpg
Imagine playing for Tennessee and tweeting funny gifs and laughing about your team losing. Pruitt has lost this team

Man WHAT?

Is Kelly Bryant better than Trevor Lawrence at anything?

Jalen played great yesterday but it’s not like he didn’t straight up lose that job at Bama.
Ok, well I guess we will see your top 5 guys Tua and Trevor light it up this season.

He thinks because they went off in week 1 against bum squads that means they’re both better

Hot takes, get your hot takes
Jalen is better than Tua imo. Tua takes way to many chances and it cost them last year. Plus he's injury prone.

Jake Bentley gets benched. This "injury" is kind of suspicious because he played the entire game and played on the last offensive possession for South Carolina but whatever.

The rumblings of his benching have been going on for a while. he's a four-year starter that stop progressing his sophomore year. I think his dad is still on staff at South Carolina so maybe this "injury" is just saving face for him getting benched in favor of a true freshman (or maybe he's actually hurt).

Kind of an anticlimactic ending for the kid. he was seen as the Savior for South Carolina when he was recruited. He reclassified and played a year early a SCAR. people were expecting some big things for him because he had some success early but he just stopped progressing and kept throwing dumb interceptions

Last edited:
Jake Bentley is the SEC version of Jake Browning.

Browning is actually more disappointing to me because he had Heisman level sophomore season and then actually got worse the remainder of the time he was in college. Jake Bentley never took South Carolina to those heights. Not to mention South Carolina place in a much more difficult conference.

If Browning would have just remain the same guy he was his sophomore year, Washington would have probably been a playoff team three years in a row

Last edited:
Jalen is better than Tua imo. Tua takes way to many chances and it cost them last year. Plus he's injury prone.

Injury prone? He had one ankle injury and played through it

I guess that’s why Jalen was getting destroyed and then they brought Tua in and came back and won?

Browning is actually more disappointing to me because he had Heisman level sophomore season and then actually got worse the remainder of the time he was in college. Jake Bentley never took South Carolina to those heights. Not to mention South Carolina place in a much more difficult conference.

If Browning would have just remain the same guy he was his sophomore year, Washington would have probably been a playoff team three years in a row

Jake's sophomore year was fool's gold. John Ross and Pettis made him look gawd like

I guess that’s why Jalen was getting destroyed and then they brought Tua in and came back and won?

Everyone from the NFL thread thinks Tua is fools gold and his body is breaking down lol

I'm not exactly sure what they're seeing but maybe they know something I don't.

That wasn't the only injury he had. He had a hamstring and both knee injuries last year. Why Tua was getting destroyed by Georgia and Jalen came in to save the day?

Saban and them never gave Jalen the same opportunities they gave Tua because Jalen "can't" pass. As you can see that's not true.

That wasn't the only injury he had. He had a hamstring and both knee injuries last year. Why Tua was getting destroyed by Georgia and Jalen came in to save the day?

Saban and them never gave Jalen the same opportunities they gave Tua because Jalen "can't" pass. As you can see that's not true.

Jalen had 2 years and never got a chance? Okay. And he just played a rebuilding Houston team, that’s supposed to prove something? Again, more hot takes from a week 1 tune up

Jalen had 2 years and never got a chance? Okay. And he just played a rebuilding Houston team, that’s supposed to prove something? Again, more hot takes from a week 1 tune up
Dude you know what the hell I mean they ran the ball 98% of the time with Jalen when Tua came in they were slinging it around the yard. You don't think Jalen could of done the same with the same plays. I stay in Bama I think I should know. It ain't no damn hot takes but keep reaching for likes.

Oh my bad, I didn’t know Tua was the only reason they won that miraculous game. Forgive me for actually watching the game (like the offense AND defense). :smh:

When hurts was a freshman, he threw the rock 382 times with 23 TD’s to 9 INT’s.

Tua last season had 355 throws with 43 TD’s and 6 INT’s.

Not sure it Hurts could make the same throws as Tua.

When hurts was a freshman, he threw the rock 382 times with 23 TD’s to 9 INT’s.

Tua last season had 355 throws with 43 TD’s and 6 INT’s.

Not sure it Hurts could make the same throws as Tua.
Show me the plays big difference between a 15 yards post and a 5 yard slant.

Show me the plays big difference between a 15 yards post and a 5 yard slant.

You know I can’t go back and show you all the plays bro lmao

I feel the national championship game against Georgia showed the disparity between both QB’s ability, throwing wise. It was like night and day

Back
Top Bottom