OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norvell and Pruitt lol

0512bd40a2e5978962384618dc556d3290b3a-wm.jpg

Few coaches in the Maryland area are saying it was James Franklin who is the snitch :lol:

it doesn’t even matter at this point but it wouldn’t shock me with his *** ***

Going to the Notre dame/navy game tomorrow, am I wrong in assuming it’s gonna be all old white people there?

Tua's injured. Saban is going to have a lot of questions to answer about why Tua was out there that all. If I'm Tua, I'm shutting it down and getting ready for the draft.

Tua's injured. Saban is going to have a lot of questions to answer about why Tua was out there that all. If I'm Tua, I'm shutting it down and getting ready for the draft.

if it’s a hip injury, depending what it is could be a long recovery.

Said he wanted to practice a two minute drill before pulling him good

Man, sounds like a bad injury. I don’t know why but I thought Bo Jackson when I saw it for some reason.

Man, sounds like a bad injury. I don’t know why but I thought Bo Jackson when I saw it for some reason.

if it’s serious and he needs surgery that’s a several month recovery. He may not be ready for the combine.

they had to airlift Tua to the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom