Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow I thought the opposite. However, I did think he was winning the second fight . But i was shocked to see all 3 judges had Charlo already up big

:lol::nthat:
Longest reigning champ!
Always been a fan and always respected Russell Jr. but now he's turning into must watch.
Keep that same energy! looking forward to seeing him dismantle the winner of LSC vs Tank.

I felt Ugás best porter. My heart sank for him when I first heard split decision tonight.

These judges mad grimey. I had a clear 118 for ugas.

Porters my dude but I agree, ugas outboxed him that fight. Got robbed for a knock down in the 12th, that wouldve sealed the deal for him.

It's all good tho, he a champ now. Porter gave us a good fight no one predicted vs Spence. Ugás wouldn't have Lol

Most of you should remember this kid. He's been awfully quiet the past few years.

He is a ****** knowing that Tank is 5'5"

Saul finally seeing he can't have it both ways, you cant take all the money and pick and choose opponenets as you wish.
He signed that big deal with DAZN fully aware that they wanted that 3rd GGG bout. He let his personal feelings get in the way.
He should've capitulated and gave them the fight, even if he wanted to play hardball he could've prolonged that 3rd bout a few years.

He's given DAZN
Rocky Fielding
Danny Jacobs
Kovalev

Not exactly a big return on they're investment but not too shabby either.
Canelo just wanted to cherry pick that vacant WBC super middleweight belt left behind by Benavidez, by fighting Yildirim :lol::lol:
DAZN told him to kick rocks. Both sides are stupid, should've put this in the contract language.

Back
Top Bottom