Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He gotta get back in line now LMAO. Be a while before he gets a title shot hahahhaa.

Damn I was hoping he fight the heavyweight gate keeper Chris arreola 😂.Can't wait to see fury and wilders response to this

Man I'm blaming it on Whyte choosing the Jaws song for his entrance music instead of this right here

Not sure if Porter is this good, or if Formella is fighting out of his league.

Last edited:
I think Smith will get the wbo vacant title after 1 more fight so maybe they'll do a unification, u actually give him a chance vs beterbiev tho?
Not much of a chance to upset Beterbiev, but I think it will be interesting because Smith has the physicality and strength. Bivol isn't quite there as far as physical strength.

Beterbiev’s skill and physicality would probably eventually win out, but Smith has a chance if he can catch him. Beterbiev’s chin is iffy.

Hearn's gotta be happy with how Whyte Povetkin turned out, he no longer has to worry about juggling trying to make the biggest fight in British boxing history (Fury vs. Anthony Joshua) while also satisfying Whyte’s claims for a world title shot, plus he gets to put on a rematch that’s bound to draw big interest given the way Saturday night’s fight played out.

^
Absolutely, this is the best case scenario for AJ/Fury.
Damn shame too! Whyte was gonna force the issue and get his shot at AJ before he could fight Fury, but now all leverage is lost.

Chisora basically broke it all down in this vid how Whyte in actuality started the domino effect for AJ to take that L against Ruiz.
Wouldn't even have been surprised if DZN never gave Whyte his tittle shot, but Dillian was biasically holding all the cards and he was gonna get his fight, either that or a fat payday to step aside......but now homie lost it all.
But like freaky said, neither going anywhere for the time being they may as well run it back.

Whyte vs Povetkin rematch will probably do a decent amount of revenue for Hearn as well, only thing he has to worry about now is Usyk being mandatory for AJ's WBO now

Thurman's top 5 all time is Ali, Aaron Pryor, Mike Tyson, Floyd, Evander Holyfield. Both Floyd and Thurman have Pryor and Floyd in their top 5 all time

The winner of Horn vs Tszyu can look foward to a possible showdown with WBO Champ
Patrick Teixeria in Australia in Dec.

Arum confirmed Jason Moloney signed to fight the Monster in Nov.

Back
Top Bottom