Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Charlo Brothers PPV on Showtime, which is now opposite UFC 253 with UFC moving theirs a week back, is scheduled as such: --7 PM ET start time --Three fights including first Charlo main event --Intermission like this is PRIDE --Remaining three fights & other Charlo main event

Sergio Martinez returns on Friday. This got me thinking... could Canelo be targeting Martinez?

DAZN is not going to go for that, unless Martinez is willing to take peanuts.

Sounds like DAZN isn’t willing to give Canelo his guarantee unless he fights a name with some credibility. Martinez is a name but everyone knows he’s beyond washed at this point.

I just got back into boxing, who are benavidez biggest threats outside of himself?

Canelo obviously. Plant and BJS would be tough style match ups.

Smith struggled with an aggressive guy in Ryder his last fight and I think Benavidez would give him much of the same problems.

If Plant can’t happen next I wouldn’t be surprised if he just moved to LHW tho. He’s been killing himself to make 168 for a while now. Al’s got enough guys on that side of the street to keep him busy before eventually trying to make the Canelo fight.

^
AB needs to stop with the drama, get back in the gym.....who am I kidding hes just a gate keeper at this point.
Mans aint been relevant since he let Mikey Garcia take his lunch money, sad really.

We need Bud to take Russell Jr's offer.
Hurt that man for that sucker punch all those years ago :lol::lol::lol:

Aint even trying to hear what "part-time" Keith Thurman got to say.
Haven't been so dissapointed in a fighter in quite a while.

Harrison was right all along "Cornball" Charlo was the perfect moniker.

he ended up on a PBC card because arum wouldnt shell out the money for the unification with monster inoue

remember I said everytime Charlo's on the same card its always some drama :lol: .Now its Mel vs Mal. I hope Mel wasnt serious about fighting his TWIN brother

Back
Top Bottom