Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you not see the 8 and 24 on each glove? He wanted to pay homage to kobe since he was in his house.
Yes, but did you not see him holding his right hand during the interview? He already wore them for the fight along with the 24 on his shoes. No need to keep them on after the fight.

Yes, but did you not see him holding his right hand during the interview? He already wore them for the fight along with the 24 on his shoes. No need to keep them on after the fight.

Those were one of his last words, he showed the camera as a visual. And why would you keep your glove on during a x-ray? :lol:

1606628921596.gif

The good thing about the Paul/Robinson fight is that Paul is now gonna think he's a lot better than he actually is and try to actually fight a real boxer next time out... and he's gonna be the one laying there like Nate was tonight.
Or maybe not lol

I’M CRYING! LMAO!
Hahaha. This is what I’m talking about. I’m *** DYING looking at all the memes, but a part of me is really dying because it’s at the expense of a hometown hero. Hahaha. The entire hood out here is hurt over this one. But even me and my cousin were talking about it, and when you think about it, it’s really not that shocking. Nate is 13 years older, like 4 inches shorter, less reach I’m sure, and never boxed before.

The good thing about the Paul/Robinson fight is that Paul is now gonna think he's a lot better than he actually is and try to actually fight a real boxer next time out... and he's gonna be the one laying there like Nate was tonight.
That's exactly what's gonna happen. His post-fight interview was very telling.

I hate talking with idiots, got a friend who thinks Floyd would lose to Logan Paul in the boxing ring cause he much bigger. Floyd didn’t get touched by some of the worlds best in 50 fights, let alone some untrained youtuber, even with 3 years off Floyd can not train and handle any amateur, any size in the ring, Shocks me people actually believe this is possible.

I hate talking with idiots, got a friend who thinks Floyd would lose to Logan Paul in the boxing ring cause he much bigger. Floyd didn’t get touched by some of the worlds best in 50 fights, let alone some untrained youtuber, even with 3 years off Floyd can not train and handle any amateur, any size in the ring, Shocks me people actually believe this is possible.
That’s Prbly the next fight tbh

I mean he's definitely too good to fight against celebrities or other bums like Nate Robinson at this point. There's definitely a bridge between Nate and someone really good that he'll be able to fight.

Back
Top Bottom