OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Too bad I'll never find a pair in decent shape.[emoji]128557[/emoji] Beautiful shoe though.
that shoe came out in 2004, they have now turned into unicorn status

i have seen DS pairs on ebay in the past, so its possible that you will find them but the chances are very small for you

Went to find my OG safety orange and forgot I'd sold them a couple of months back [emoji]128566[/emoji]

In a 95 mood so will post whatevs I wear later.

If he's right and there's still sizes left in Size? stores, hopefully people can catch a restock. I noticed there have been random sizes showing up on their site the last few nights, so maybe they're putting some of that in-store stock online. I just caved in and paid resale, but I think I got a good price ($240). Kind of surprised more people here haven't been posting some pics. I'd like to see some more on-foot shots 
smile.gif

If he's right and there's still sizes left in Size? stores, hopefully people can catch a restock. I noticed there have been random sizes showing up on their site the last few nights, so maybe they're putting some of that in-store stock online. I just caved in and paid resale, but I think I got a good price ($240). Kind of surprised more people here haven't been posting some pics. I'd like to see some more on-foot shots :smile:

Fox and rabbit were both on display in size? Liverpool yesterday didn't ask about what they had in stock though.

Best AM selection I've seen in there in a long time actually. Winter flax pack, ale brown pack, olive and Olympic bw, dave white 95s, new flyknit max colorways. I almost had overload lol

might be a dumb question...got a pair of DS 2003 neons...kind of scared to rock em...anybody rocking their 2003 stuff? does it fall apart easily?

might be a dumb question...got a pair of DS 2003 neons...kind of scared to rock em...anybody rocking their 2003 stuff? does it fall apart easily?
depends, if your air unts are foggy then they are probably not wearable anymore and also the midsole need to be firm if not they will crack, so if you press on the midsole and if feels soft or spongy then it is game over with your shoes, i have 95s from 2000-2003 that are wearable but i live in the EU where the humidity is very low and 8 from the 12 months a year its cold here

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Shoes are made for wearing.

Put them on and enjoy I say.

Good luck!

Easy to look like the old grandpa at the gym with those, I think ill stick to Yeezys & NMD's. ;-)

Today

I m okay lookin like a grandpa then ^^

Last time I heard that was more than 10 years ago in the streets, young girls jokes about my Reebok Classic which were fresh as hell for me, we wear shoes for us firstable, and then if we find people with the same interest, that s great

Last edited:
Really like that cw was sorely tempted to cop in the summer but I let the British weather talk me out of it

Back
Top Bottom