OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I have seen a few pictures roll in. Nothing HQ though. From what I have seen they look great. Cool that they added a hybrid box. That makes me think it will be more mass produced honestly. I don't see them only making 500 boxes with special graphics.

I figured as much, someone was in trying to convince everyone these wouldn't ever release again.

You know people said this same thing about the Black/Neon HoH Foamposite, they never did release again.

Who knows...but just doesn't make sense Nike would claim them as SNKRS exclusive then go and release them at retailers. :lol:

Plus why are so many folks in here talking about how ugly they are, then talking about Nike dropping more. Why should it matter or not?

Last edited:
Man I was upset about those blk/green foams. Saw em on 3 separate occasions on the shelf and kept saying next time until there was no next time. :smh:

Sorry i didnt post good pics, got home late and have 3 kids.... Im not a big AM95 guy but these are really nice. Quality is on point, Jordan Brand should take notes. And whoever asked me about the air pocket, I think its super cool how they made it half black, the one in the rear is all black.

Glad you were able to cop but those are terrible, had the toe box been black also they would have been way better.

Excuse my shiddy ps skills :lol:

Last edited:
I think the red air bubble all round in stead of blacked out and having the blue portion even on the inner and outer sides would have made these really awesome

alittle off topic but anybody know how those sneakerboots fit? my boy in uk says .5 up but im not sure, just wanted somebody elses opinion

alittle off topic but anybody know how those sneakerboots fit? my boy in uk says .5 up but im not sure, just wanted somebody elses opinion
I would think sizing up would be the smart choice. Seems like the materials are a little thicker and if you are wanting to use them as boots in the winter time you will probably be wearing thicker socks.

I would think sizing up would be the smart choice. Seems like the materials are a little thicker and if you are wanting to use them as boots in the winter time you will probably be wearing thicker socks.
I wanted them primarily for walking to work but ill have thin socks cuz i put on my shoes afterwards but i guess .5 up would still be a good idea?

Unless the sizing on these are off from what I have experienced you should be good with .5 up. I am oddly intrigued with the sneakerboot as well. I almost thought about getting the Loden pair to use as a pair of hunting boots and see how they held up in the woods.

Back
Top Bottom