OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Oooooo...they brought back the PSI stats on the bottom. Shocked that some dudes didn't cry for this the way they cried for Nike Air on Jordans.

Don't judge me but my body is ready for those greedy's. I missed out from getting them early last week. What do you think my chances are at the normal overseas shops?

Also the neons releasing this weekend too?

Last thing, that guy and the aimax comment, that should be an auto ban.

We're the previous 2012 neon 95s using the correct airbag - 25/5/20?
the anwser is no

they changed the fat air unit in 2005

the last neon am95 with the fat air unit was in 2005

but it was only released in the UK as a JD Sports exclusive

so you have 2 am95 neons what came out in 2005

one was the JD Sports exclusive and the other was the HOA neon am95 with those small air units
mean.gif

Last edited:
the anwser is no
they changed the fat air unit in 2005
the last neon am95 with the fat air unit was in 2005
but it was only released in the UK as a JD Sports exclusive
so you have 2 am95 neons what came out in 2005
one was the JD Sports exclusive and the other was the HOA neon am95 with those small air units :smh:  

So what was the psi on the 2012 retro? Most retro'd don't have forefoot air but at least we can tell it has that. :rofl:

Called a few local places and it's hit or miss, some places I thought would be getting them aren't and some are.

Hopefully it won't be too hard to get a pair or two Saturday morning locally.

Just curious (and i know everybody's foot is different) as to what size everyone is getting on these 2015 version AM95 neon this saturday.  Not that they should be any different than any other AM95.   TTS or 1/2 size up ?  

Just curious (and i know everybody's foot is different) as to what size everyone is getting on these 2015 version AM95 neon this saturday.  Not that they should be any different than any other AM95.   TTS or 1/2 size up ?  

Yeah I was wondering the same thing? Also have any of you experienced a different fit between colorways? I have this pair right here in a size 13 and it fits perfect

But I tried on the chlorine blues in a size 13 and they fit big? Or at least how a 13 should fit (I'm a size 12 in most shoes)

What's up with the neon release? Not on the FTL locator yet and it's not on the SNKRS app yet either. This is weird...
not sure, but hope these don't fly off shelves in seconds.   The AM90 infrareds earlier went fairly quick, but if you were ready at whatever time they dropped online you should of secured a pair.   I say these will sell out but everyone should be able to cop a pair

Back
Top Bottom