OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Also looking at a pair. Love the look of them just don't love Freddy Krueger so it's the only thing holding me back. Ha. Might grab them anyway. They aren't going for crazy in my size.

They fit the same as other 95s, half size small?

Sneaker blogs always run with the nicknames...those have nothing to do with Freddy Krueger. His sweater is green and red.

I always called those the "camp counselors." They remind me of the retro 80s clothing the victims wore, and of course you've got the knife blade with blood splatter.

Sneaker blogs always run with the nicknames...those have nothing to do with Freddy Krueger. His sweater is green and red.

I always called those the "camp counselors." They remind me of the retro 80s clothing the victims wore, and of course you've got the knife blade with blood splatter.
Yeah I know that but we all know them as that. I just need to get over it and buy them. Especially for the prices they're going for now, before they go up.

Just touched down in time for Halloween. Was completely shocked that prices were reasonable on these.

4886B531-8AF5-4A80-9C6E-5308794B571D.jpeg
Have these too, super clean colorway. And yes great time to buy...I think prices will spike in the future.

Lol so true, but the mesh is olive green.

Super fast turnaround. The Stash AF1 pair is probably my favorite

2ED200E1-6049-4272-9035-A7017E57EC3F.jpeg
E929C4A6-5198-4568-ABB9-3C07B0A4901E.jpeg
536EFD76-953D-4427-91E4-671442B0D33E.jpeg
That Stash pair is sick. Can you post more pics? Tempted to make a pair of these. I usually don’t like when Nike strays from the OG but the woven option is pretty cool. How’s the quality?

Notre has the Koi/fish scales in almost a full size run. Use the code Fall25 for 25% off. Came out to only $147 shipped. Cheapest I can find anywhere, even reseller sites.

Fish scales and Off Noirs are on sale now on Notre. With fall25 coupon they're only $107 shipped. Both have practically a full size run.

I picked up the fish scales. They're a no brainer at $100. Debating on the Noirs. The topographic details within the panels is just throwing me off. But once again, for only $100...

Last edited:
Anywhere in UK got the anatomy pair on discount or with a code?
Nah. I'm waiting to double up om both pair. Nike EU currently has 25% off but these aren't included....yet. In the past items have been included on the last few days of a promo.

Fish scales and Off Noirs are on sale now on Notre. With fall25 coupon they're only $107 shipped. Both have practically a full size run.

I picked up the fish scales. They're a no brainer at $100. Debating on the Noirs. The topographic details within the panels is just throwing me off. But once again, for only $100...

Good looks - no big sizes left in the off noir but luckily was able to snag my 13 off Centre the other day for right about that same price shipped.

I love the topographic details, excited to have em in hand tomorrow.

Good looks - no big sizes left in the off noir but luckily was able to snag my 13 off Centre the other day for right about that same price shipped.

I love the topographic details, excited to have em in hand tomorrow.
Still debating on the Noirs. But for that price I might just say f it and grab them. Only thing holding me back is the ugly duckling Air Max 1 pack coming up soon. I'm thinking I might need both of them..

Back
Top Bottom