OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

if you choose to go this route, get the voucher for defective shoe from Nike first.
Thank you for the advice. I did Google “Nike defective shoe voucher” and did not find how I would go about getting the voucher. Would happen to know how I would go about doing that?

:emoji_fire:
9E4F6797-5FC9-4C52-9C56-AA56CE40BE48.jpeg

Thank you for the advice. I did Google “Nike defective shoe voucher” and did not find how I would go about getting the voucher. Would happen to know how I would go about doing that?

did you get them through Nike or a different company?

If it’s through Nike, you could probably just return them for a full refund, after chatting with them online. You’ll tell them the issue, and then they will send you return label. If they think it’s defective, they’ll refund you the money. If they don’t think it was defective, they will ship them back to you.

if you bought it from a place like footlocker, there is a website that you fill out all the info on it, and then you have to pay for shipping, and they will send you a voucher that can be used on Nike.com for the retail price of the shoe.

Both routes, Nike will keep the shoe. So if you just want to glue it and beat it to the ground over the next year or two you’re probably fine. If you plan on keeping them for many years, I’d go the route of the voucher and pay resale for a new pair (or just chalk up the loss of the neons).

I'm excited to get my pair in. First SNKRS W (although they weren't hard to get) and first AM 95. I'm not too crazy on the 95 as a model or the Neons as the signature colorway of the shoe, but I've always taken a liking to Comets, Grapes, and other white-based 95s. These Japanese Comets are the closest I'll get to the OGs, plus the subtle details like the cherry blossom graphic on the outsole are just too clean.

Back
Top Bottom