OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

View attachment 2169978
Best part is they will likely be “limited” whenever they re-release next.
tenor (2).gif

EU or USA? I've never had a Swoosh on my box in the USA but we do always get the striped tape which is a dead giveaway as to what it is.
EU

A few time ago no complaints, it was a classic box and you could maybe spot it was Nike if you were used to buy them too, plus now it is very easy to open...

And as relay points are located in the ghetto near to train stations and bus stops...

Last time with Nike promo code beginning on the count of 3 items I couldn't use my usual strategy consisting in putting the box in a bag and the bag in a second one as I haven't got a car in order to stay discrete

Which one said paranoia :D

Nike needs to work with discount supermarkets to use their boxes...

Best part is they will likely be “limited” whenever they re-release next.
The neons have never been limited before and they’ve never sit each time they released in the past. it’s usually the most go to / iconic air max model so I doubt they’ll start now the model sells it self they don’t need any extra hype

The neons have never been limited before and they’ve never sit each time they released in the past. it’s usually the most go to / iconic air max model so I doubt they’ll start now the model sells it self they don’t need any extra hype
So is the University Red AM1 but look what happened when they re-released initially in March 2017. “Hey we fixed the shape finally, too bad ya’ll can’t have any.” Then most of us had to wait until August to get a pair as resell was well over 300. I agree that they will be produced in high numbers eventually I just can’t put Nike past some ******* to increase “the hype”.

So is the University Red AM1 but look what happened when they re-released initially in March 2017. “Hey we fixed the shape finally, too bad ya’ll can’t have any.” Then most of us had to wait until August to get a pair as resell was well over 300. I agree that they will be produced in high numbers eventually I just can’t put Nike past some ****ery to increase “the hype”.
I can see where you coming now I thought you one of people trying to hype up a shoe that didn’t need any hype to begin with.

Anyone in the philly area near lapstone and hammer?

The raffle for the coral studios air max 95 goes down today at 8 if anyone’s interested.

Was supposed to drop on this Wednesday on Nike, even if it is available on other websites, can't wait Nike to release it, especially if they (just) do it before their special offer on 3 items disappear...

Air Max 95 NRG ( AT6146 001 ).jpg

Hope it will release with its destroyer...

Back
Top Bottom