OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

When I picked up my pair at atmos Dude said only 100 pairs released in ny, Tokyo and NY are the only cities getting them.

Weird though bc at like 6 pm they did fcfs. I guess people were too caught up in the satin release bc they went from raffle to fcfs on left overs

Last edited:
NIKE-Air-Max-95-307960-111_3.jpg

Wmns 307960-111

When I picked up my pair at atmos in Sunday Dude said only 100 pairs released in ny, Tokyo and we’re rhe only cities getting them.

Weird though bc at like 6 pm I just people were too caught up in the satin release bc they went from raffle to fcfs on left over pairs

atmos recently opened a store in Bangkok, based on the instagram page it was available there as well.

Went to South Coast FTL, saw the solar reds on the wall. Guy went to look for my size, but they didn't have it but said they could stock locate order and ship them to me. Now, we will see if FTL cancels the order AGAIN or if it comes through.

Patiently waiting for Neons as well.

I'm beginning to think I'm not meant to have the solar reds.
So the pair I had ordered from in store - never got a shipping email or anything so asked FTL about status. They replied telling me it was delivered Tuesday. :sick:
Never received anything. I replied letting them know but no response.
Then I see them on Eastbay, with 20% off, ordered them, but no shipping email yet...:smh:

I'm beginning to think I'm not meant to have the solar reds.
So the pair I had ordered from in store - never got a shipping email or anything so asked FTL about status. They replied telling me it was delivered Tuesday. :sick:
Never received anything. I replied letting them know but no response.
Then I see them on Eastbay, with 20% off, ordered them, but no shipping email yet...:smh:
hold on to the faith my brother i ran into a smiliar snag witj eastbay trying to order the 93s tney kept saying my size wasnt in stock and then one day the order went and they shipped out

Back
Top Bottom