OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

There's a pair of OG Slates on the bay right now in amazing condition. They look like they were manufactured within the last year. :wow:

There's a pair of OG Slates on the bay right now in amazing condition. They look like they were manufactured within the last year.
eek.gif
Link?

Wonder if Nike would consider retros of some older color ways as they seem to be with other models.

Antifreeze and Iguana please!

£300,quid on eBay way too much be cheaper if I got Nike ld design same thing? Any eals cheaper

Nope unless some of the heads on here trying to get off a pair. And I highly doubt it but heads on here are pretty crafty so you might luck out. Good luck.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Those are clean too though. But The Greedy's a little easier rock with anything but still both are great shoes.
Sell those and put it towards a pair of Greedy's off eBay if you can't find a hook for the low. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
By mid day you should get some answers on here. Aye!!! AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE help this man out with a plug.

Yea when i made my ID's the other day i was playing with colors but ended up going with what i originally wanted. I may take advantage of the options while their still available. Heres a pretty cool pair.

Back
Top Bottom