OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

the same for some of the retailers in the EU, this cw sold out fast at some spots, normally i will take months before a particulary cw will be sold out
interestingly enough, its the best or tied with the 90 for best looking in this pack.  its not often [in my opinion] that it beats out the am1 or am90. 

Damn you know the game is over when hipster chicks are on it
   Quote:

hipsters ruin everything. 
true that, the AM95 is from origine a shoe what street goons like to wear

but its nowadays evolved into something what hipsters like to wear with them skinny chicken leg leggings with holes at the knee 
roll.gif

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Mens-Nike-Air-Max-95-SI-Black-photo-Blue-white-Uk-Size-7-/111931424984?nma=true&si=BoqEEHW1Ag6z0xvjhbYo13Fo%252FPM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

just copped these JD Sports AM95s for the low through paypal invoice
nthat.gif

i have payed 75 GBP shipped to the Netherlands for them, i slept on them last year

but then with the X-mas sale i saw them at the JD Sports in the Centro shopping mall in Oberhausen

and realized how dope they were in person, they were 100 euro but it was the last pair and also not my size

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Mens-Nike-Air-Max-95-SI-Black-photo-Blue-white-Uk-Size-7-/111931424984?nma=true&si=BoqEEHW1Ag6z0xvjhbYo13Fo%252FPM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

just copped these JD Sports AM95s for the low through paypal invoice :nthat:
i have payed 75 GBP shipped to the Netherlands for them, i slept on them last year
but then with the X-mas sale i saw them at the JD Sports in the Centro shopping mall in Oberhausen
and realized how dope they were in person, they were 100 euro but it was the last pair and also not my size
Thoes look sick :pimp:

Not my page just some suggestions..
size 5 for 48 and change shipped
size 7 for 58 and change shipped, says discoloration, check listing pictures for details

size 7 for 58 and change shipped, says discoloration, check listing pictures for details
that size 7 is a huge steal imo, but i dont think that anyone here will be able to rock them

i already have small feet with my size 8, and i dont think that you will have people here with feet smaller than me

I went to buy a pair of 95s off jdsports and thought they used euros n got to checkout and it was pounds which was way more than what i wanted to spend. I knew the conversion to dollars to euros was to good to be true lol[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
I went to buy a pair of 95s off jdsports and thought they used euros n got to checkout and it was pounds which was way more than what i wanted to spend. I knew the conversion to dollars to euros was to good to be true lol[emoji]128563[/emoji]
so did you end up buying them or did you stopped at the checkout ??

Na i stopped at checkout, i cant see myself dropping that much (125 GBP aka 178 USD). Most i dropped on 95s were 150 which were my first pair the black/black premium tape 3m's 2 years ago. Yes i kinda just got into 95s. But i want these badly

Na i stopped at checkout, i cant see myself dropping that much (125 GBP aka 178 USD). Most i dropped on 95s were 150 which were my first pair the black/black premium tape 3m's 2 years ago. Yes i kinda just got into 95s. But i want these badly
you can try to wait out till they get discounted, but i doubt if they will gonna make it to the sale

because blue/obsidian AM95 cws are very in demand in the UK and sell very well

and if they will go on sale they will still cost you around the 90-100 GBP what is equal to $127-$142

Back
Top Bottom