OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

busted these out today
On Feet Video Review: Nike Air Max 95 Dune

Yeah I'm sure they'll drop those ugly shoes again... anyone that pays resale for these is a moron :lol: hell retail was too damn high

Well I don't agree with that. Plenty of people, myself included, would love to have a super limited Lebron release.

With that said, I'm sure they will release again at some point. Was a weird release though because I had seen zero mention on blogs about the shoe and it just popped up. Kind of fun.

I think people with snkr app were allowed to get them early, like the air trainer max 1s in the 49ers CW

Only resellers hope they don't release again and will try to convince you that.

Not sure they aren't releasing again but it says app exclusive. I didn't even know they were on there since I don't have air maxes as a fav on there.
This is the first time I've seen something marked as such so it's new territory for us.

Last edited:
Not sure they aren't releasing again but it says app exclusive. I didn't even know they were on there since I don't have air maxes as a fav on there.
This is the first time I've seen something marked as such so it's new territory for us.
man these are hord!

Gotcha. Just wondering since I tried to search it just now and couldn't find it. I have Air Max notifications up as well.

Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got it through my iPhone. Got a notification when it was dropped. I don't see how they could differentiate the app since it is the same operating system. Not really sure how the inner workings of that goes though.

LBJ 95's release got my salt levels high...wasn't notified and I'm hearing limited to 500 pairs......

I'll never own this shoe 
mean.gif

Edit: Cavs bringing back the old black and powder blue uni's tho? 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
So just to clarify, these were only on iphone? Didn't see it on my ipad. Oh well...
I'm not sure every snkrs user got the notification so I doubt it's an iPhone exclusive. Just a snkrs app exclusive.
Same thing J :lol: since Android users can't have the app yet we have zero chance of getting any notification. I think you're right though, maybe you did have to have Air Maxes as a favorite to even have a chance at them.

I've always been a Air Max 90's guy. I remember when the 95's dropped but I wasn't interested in them at the time. As years went by, I started appreciating them more. I copped my first 95's a few months ago at the Nike Flushing store on Memorial Day. After all of the discounts, I got them for about $50. Size 12 but they're a bit tight in the toes. 12.5 or 13 would be ideal. That Nike store had a lot more 95's but the resellers have been taking everything since news of the store opening started spreading. On my last trip to the store I did spot some Ultra Jacquards but they were 11.5. 

I was on my phone finishing my fantasy basketball lineups on fan duel when I got the notification on my phone n copped right away, this was a wierd random drop, I tried to cop a few minutes later on the iPad n they were gone..I tried to cop ovo 10s n unc 1s on the app before w no luck so I guess this is my consolation prize cuz I've been striking out on the app lately lol.

I was on my phone finishing my fantasy basketball lineups on fan duel when I got the notification on my phone n copped right away, this was a wierd random drop, I tried to cop a few minutes later on the iPad n they were gone..I tried to cop ovo 10s n unc 1s on the app before w no luck so I guess this is my consolation prize cuz I've been striking out on the app lately lol.

These were definitely a random drop and if you were on or near your phone at the right time, you should have had no issues grabbing them. UNC 1s were announced so it was a little harder. OVOs were just pure luck

Last edited:
I refreshed right at 7, they popped up and I bought them within 5 seconds.

However, I checked my notifications and I did get one for them.

Back
Top Bottom