OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Finally got around to unboxing these this morning. I was very pleasantly surprised on these. Cushioning/comfort is excellent, and im really digging the look:

^if it were a color other than orange I would like them. I like the look just not a fan of orange. I'm a Georgia Bulldog...I don't own orange anything lol

Finally got around to unboxing these this morning. I was very pleasantly surprised on these. Cushioning/comfort is excellent, and im really digging the look:

i hate i passed on these in way but they not worth more than 99.00 to me

Hold the press!!!!

Yo! What's the deal with these @AIRMAXDISCIPLE ?!?!?!?
Please tell me these are not customs and hopefully there some future upcoming release.
I would still love to see the white midsole, but at this point I'll take anything I can get.

Repped in advance AMD!
sadly i need to disappoint you bcause they are some OG96 with a soleswap from some AM95s

Hold the press!!!!

Yo! What's the deal with these [@=/u/111187/AIRMAXDISCIPLE]@AIRMAXDISCIPLE[/@] ?!?!?!?

Please tell me these are not customs and hopefully there some future upcoming release.

I would still love to see the white midsole, but at this point I'll take anything I can get.

Repped in advance AMD!

sadly i need to disappoint you bcause they are some OG96 with a soleswap from some AM95s

you didn't need to disappoint him you could have let him down softly :tongue:

Should I just got the black sneakerboots from the UK or wait until the US drop? I don't think many will be on this, am I rite?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom