Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Don’t know what feels worse this game or losing game 3 in the DS last year; both games were pathetic, played sloppy and with no heart; at least the Girardi led teams that had age old talent and 2017 baby bombers had some fight in them

Joe should still be our manager!

Bleacher Report MLB (@BR_MLB) Tweeted:
Joe Girardi fights back tears talking about CC Sabathia: “you were probably the greatest teammate I’ve ever been around”

(Via @MLBNetwork)

Stanton needs to suck it up and get out there and DH . CC dam near dies out there and dude can't take a swing ?

Big moves gotta be made and egos gotta be checked. We pinch hit for Arod, remember that ? LETS GO !!!!

i miss joe as our manager... i still think he shouldnt of been let go... but honestly it doesnt matter who manages this team boone or joe these guys cant hit for jack... it has showed the last 3 postseasons... unfortunately we have the same team with a few new guys... something has to change during the offseason....i have a feeling some guys wont be resigned for example didi...i agree stanton should at least DH smh...

Boone did a great job this season & has been fine in the postseason.

It's not on him that 2/3's of our lineup forgot how to hit.

Swisher throwing out the first pitch tonight ?

Seriously, no Petitte no Bernie? I'm hurtin ...

Hahahahaha, Swisher?!?!?

Hahahahaha, Gardner still in the lineup. Maybin should be instead.

Last edited:
I would definitely have Maybin in there over Gardner. Shocked Stanton is able to even DH.

We need Paxton's sad *** to man up and give us one tonight . We lose tonight, I lose over $600 in bets and gotta wear a Mets hat all winter :wow::rofl:

Let’s get it. Stanton should’ve been in yesterday, CC has been taken off the ALCS roster due to injury so we need the W tonight

Back
Top Bottom