Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

That Stros team is so loaded. Gonna be a great series! Glad we took care of business and will have an additional day off for the team

Hicks says he’s ready to go, this is what my ALCS roster is:

C- Sanchez
1B- DJL
2B-Torres
3B-Gio
SS- Didi
LF-Stanton
CF-Gardy
RF-Judge
DH-Encarnacion
Romine, Voit, Hicks, Maybin

If CC can, I bring all 5 starters (Pax, Tanaka, Sevy, Happ, CC)
Lyons
Cessa
4 Horsemen and the Goose (Talkin Yanks reference)

Hicks says he’s ready to go, this is what my ALCS roster is:

C- Sanchez
1B- DJL
2B-Torres
3B-Gio
SS- Didi
LF-Stanton
CF-Gardy
RF-Judge
DH-Encarnacion
Romine, Voit, Hicks, Maybin

If CC can, I bring all 5 starters (Pax, Tanaka, Sevy, Happ, CC)
Lyons
Cessa
4 Horsemen and the Goose (Talkin Yanks reference)

i like it....and **** Verlander

i could picture cc and happ being the first guys out the bullpen in separate games... hicks would be the ideal center fielder but he aint get enough reps to deserve a start... he might be buried on the bench until boone lets him pinch hit

Hicks can take his .240 avg to the bench; no way he’s starting, can maybe take Maybin spot (Maybin worked too hard this year jus to loose his spo)

Hicks is our top 2 OF, speed, glove and arm. Between him and Judge.

He hasn’t played in weeks, Stanton is shaky still cause of his injuries, Brett is one of our few leftie. Hicks could take Tyler Wade or Maybin’s spot.

anyone worried about the layoff between games?

frank thomas was saying it might be a problem going that many days without getting in the box

i kinda agree i guess we’ll see

Tyler Duffey sounds like a mentally weak person. Stay in Minnesota or other small market teams, he'll be eaten alive if he goes anywhere else.
Classic small market scrub who wilts under pressure.

I honestly think this twins team legit thought they were better than us and read all the press clippings

When they got the HR record they won their world series

ah whatever... it makes it that much sweeter to beat the best... lets get that redemption for 2015 and 2017 and get this W....

i dont feel great bout Hicks either but watch dude on come up big on straight adrenaline :nthat:

cue Yankeeography horns ...

**** makes zero sense. Luke has a waaaay better bat and eye. Plus we have Maybin as our 4th outfielder.

Back
Top Bottom