Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I just now noticed but Lopez out here looking like a pirate crossed with Cyrano de Bergerac :lol:

wow you make that call to end the game at home too :smh:
I mean I get it. Those fouls are usually overlooked in crunch time but it was mad blatant.

I think the ref heard the slap :lol:

Last edited:
We didnt really deserve to win. So many opportunities to win the game, cant get er done

I think a loss does more than a victory in this case. Do yall wanna keep losing like this or man tf up and take the Ws when your opponent gives you the chances

At this rate, he might be out of the league before his rookie contract is up

Nah, his defense alone will keep him in the league.

He had a few good games in a row & now he's back to being timid. Consistency is the next step in his development.

Nah, his defense alone will keep him in the league.

He had a few good games in a row & now he's back to being timid. Consistency is the next step in his development.

Yeah, idk about that. It’s his second year, and he pretty much looks the same. 3 and D players are valuable, but he has no 3. At least not a consistent one that he’s WILLING to take. Bruce Bowen at least was an actual threat from 3. Frank doesn’t even wanna touch the ball.

He’s still young and can improve, but I expected a lot more from year 1 to 2. His development has been slow, and marginally better than last season.

Don't see how he'll be out the league.

A better team and coach will probably do Frank the best.

I'm sure Pop is just waiting.

I been telling ya'll since his 3rd game last season frank will always be trash. Yeah he can have a good game here or there but I think if any of us had his length and speed we would too. Point is he ain't it

Thread in shambles :rofl:

DrStT_0VYAAjM1l.jpg

i commend your guys' optimism about Frank, but idk if some of you are just clinging on to the hope that our #8 pick ends up a quality player or if you actually see potential. there have been many players come into the league with his potential that just don't make it. look at Hasheem Thabeet. i'm not saying him and Frank are one in the same, but as of NOW they look like they're cut from the same cloth. both long with solid defense, but absolutely nothing else. in the NBA, you need a certain type of attitude and swagger, and that's always been the knock against Euro players. some are great overseas, but just don't fit with how the game is played here in the states. Frank seems to fit that exactly. i hope i'm eventually wrong, but i just don't see it now. if Frank had Trier's confidence, he'd be a completely different player. hell, if he was even as confident as Black Ron or Mudiay he'd be much better. can't be timid in this league.

I don’t think it has anything to do with being Euro. That’s outdated, plenty of euros like Hezonja have washed out because they had too much confidence

But I agree on Frankie, the clock is ticking. He’s better but is he better enough? Not really

Frank a weirdo man. He needs some broad to hold off on him for that good P on some “you will never get this la la la la la” **** until you average 10+ shots a game. That’s the only hope for him.

hes like landry fields with the exception of frank being a lottery picky... landry showed a promising future and had potential but only stayed in the league a few years...same with frank lacking the consistency to make him serviceable... he will have a few decent games here and there but too far in between.... have like 1 or 2 good games out of like 10 per stretch...

Back
Top Bottom