Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Teams give stars large contracts only for them to be traded later all the time. Not mad about the way Melo was handled. Fans woulda lost their **** even more if we didn’t resign him. Media woulda destroyed this team and we know how badly the Knicks hate bad PR

Teams give stars large contracts only for them to be traded later all the time. Not mad about the way Melo was handled. Fans woulda lost their **** even more if we didn’t resign him. Media woulda destroyed this team and we know how badly the Knicks hate bad PR
Resigning him had to be done but we really didn’t need to give the NTC. That was terrible. We shoulda done what the Clippers did to Blake.

The more I think about Phils time here the funnier it gets. Didn’t he try to make DSJ eat some caviar or some ****? Is that how Frank got picked? So many questions about what was going on behind the scenes.

Really when you think about it Phil was just a crazy old dude who did some random ****.

***** signed LAMAR ODOM who already had one foot in the grave

This is all absolutely true.....

Phil still might be the best GM we had in 20 years. Not giving him props, it’s more how trash everyone else was.

Perry is on the path to outdo him but you but we got to see some of his moves develop. If that Mavs pick is a lottery pick and/RJ or Knox end up good I’ll quickly demote Phil.

Donnie Walsh is comparable to Phil probably

Nah Walsh Did the Melo trade and having seen how Rob Lowe pulled a similar trade in LA. However he kept at least 1 asset in Kuzma for a better player in AD. Walsh joins the GM trash heap with the rest.

Last edited:
^ Rumor was always Walsh didn’t want to do the Melo trade and Dolan stepped in on that, though.

^ Rumor was always Walsh didn’t want to do the Melo trade and Dolan stepped in on that, though.

Bro I ain’t denying that. However, he did that **** trade. That’s on his record like Bargnani was on Grunwald who then got fired like a week later.

Once a Knick should be reserved for people who actually signed with or drafted by the Knicks. DJ was a filler anyway, not like the Knicks went after him. Did the organization even offer him a contract as a FA?

Oh y'all some high rollers..

1569625543929.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom