Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

just checked bang bros yesterday... the new bus scene though :pimp:

giphy.gif

Fiz gonna have a hard time finding the right lineups. I feel like we're gonna have different starting lineups depending on match up. As of right now, I'd go with the following rotation....

DSJ - Elfrid
Dot - Frank
Knox - RJ
Randle - Morris
Mitch - Portis

I really dont think Ellington, Taj, and Trier are gonna play consistent minutes. Crazy because I'm super high on Iggy too and feel like he has to play somewhere. We just used the #3 pick on RJ but he's not really a SG and probably much better at the 3 defensively. Plus his shot is a huge question mark right now. I hope he starts eventually though.

We need to settle in on a damn starting lineup quick and stick to that **** consistently.

Seems like we've been tinkering with starting lineups for the last decade, no stability and consistency and that's a large part of why we've sucked so much.

Fiz gonna have a hard time finding the right lineups. I feel like we're gonna have different starting lineups depending on match up. As of right now, I'd go with the following rotation....

DSJ - Elfrid
Dot - Frank
Knox - RJ
Randle - Morris
Mitch - Portis

I really dont think Ellington, Taj, and Trier are gonna play consistent minutes. Crazy because I'm super high on Iggy too and feel like he has to play somewhere. We just used the #3 pick on RJ but he's not really a SG and probably much better at the 3 defensively. Plus his shot is a huge question mark right now. I hope he starts eventually though.

Frank should start until the All-Star break then RJ starts in his place... depending on how he plays.

Until one of them proves to be a consistent shooter or is able to get past defenders I don’t think either will start. In an ideal tanking player development world yes I’d go with DSJ-Frank-RJ-Knox-Mitch.

Fiz can easily go with Elfrid-Ellington-Morris-Randle-Mitch too.

That’s the one thing that sucks about these 1 year deals. You almost have to play these guys minutes, and when you do, they’ll be going after their own tryna get that next contract. That’s why we better hope they win games because it’ll be a **** show if we don’t.

Back
Top Bottom