Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Didn't get to watch much of the game last night but it's really hard not to get excited about the future of this team.

6425FA73-7A97-4251-8485-E31C44651534.jpeg

Yo my armchair GMs

How can we lock up Knox Mitch KP and Trier for the foreseeable future?

How does that two way 45 day contract work. Could another team throw the bag at him after the time is up?

Trier is pretty much everything Austin Rivers shoulda been coming outta college. I’m surprised how well he’s defended and how strong he is already.

trier is better than i thought... i thought he was just an iso guy like jamal or joe johnson but hes more than that... dude can actually shoot too

So we get rid of Willy for Mitch essentially. I was a big Willy supporter but it looks like **** worked out for the best!

And if Lee never got “hurt” we probably wouldn’t be seeing Trier like we have either. Things are really falling into place.

I like the future of this team. The young guys are good. Don't know about trey he looks like he don't belong on this team. Good thing he's on the bench. Can't wait to see Knox back on this team and KP. I think KP will play like the last 20 games of the season. I'm curious to see who we pick up in the uncoming draft that's assuming we trash. But this team is playing with heart so we'll see if we got a top 5 pick

The real question is how is management going to get rid of Lee, when he gets back that going to cut zo and dots minutes. Gotta just give him away at this point if possible.

I’m excited for this team man. We’ve been trash for a while and it looks like we’re finally building something.

Even if we strike out in free agency, we still have young guys to build around. No need to overpay for someone like Kemba Walker.

Completely different than 2010.

Even if we strike out in free agency, we still have young guys to build around. No need to overpay for someone like Kemba Walker.

Completely different than 2010.

Exactly. Homegrown talent is something we haven’t had in a while, and unlike 2010, management isn’t going to trade all our young guys for one player.

The real question is how is management going to get rid of Lee, when he gets back that going to cut zo and dots minutes. Gotta just give him away at this point if possible.
Package him with Muiday.

Still not sure if I want to root for these guys to win gms or for Reddish/Barrett/Zion/Langford next yr...

Back
Top Bottom