Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

DSJR. :pimp:

Form, release and elevation are ALL smoother and more consistent.

Who’s working with him? Hanlen?

We can’t keep firing coaches like they’re the problem. Fitz is fine.. IMO Hornacek was also fine. They’re not top guys but the top guys aren’t signing to this squad now obviously.

Kenny Atkinson and Brett Brown knew they were never getting fired and that gave them freedom to focus on development. Just tell Fitz “forget winning your job is to make the young players better” and I think he can do well.
Hornacek's daughter was fine too :wink:

DSJR. :pimp:

Form, release and elevation are ALL smoother and more consistent.

Who’s working with him? Hanlen?
There's someone out of frame catching the ball and redirecting it into the rim. DSJr is incapable of improving, according to some of the stuff I read here.:lol:

I wish he would have played SL ball. Would like to see him at full speed.

Also think they should just sit Trier out the rest of SL. He's so ball dominant, and he's got so much rotation experience he took away from guys we really needed to see. I think sitting him was a calculated decision.

Glad they did, 'cause Iggy showed out.

Also very happy with how Knox has looked so far. I hope he can carry that momentum on into the season this time.

Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) Tweeted:
ESPN Sources: The New York Knicks and free agent Reggie Bullock are re-working an original two-year, $21M deal, with both sides motivated to find an agreement with new terms. Agent David Bauman and the Knicks are re-evaluating Bullock’s fitness to play a full season in 2019-20.

Back
Top Bottom