Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

That might’ve been the dumbest **** he’s said. Who the **** would take on Walls contract that would literally handcuff a team for years. Just say we were to improve to a 30-35 win team this year, we would literally have zero cheese to spend on upcoming free agents for the next few years if we took that dumb *** contract. He needs to just stick to critiquing dirty *** Boston.

At the end of the day I would be happy if we turned 2 of those 7 1sts we have upcoming into All Stars, wether it be by trade or draft.

That might’ve been the dumbest **** he’s said. Who the **** would take on Walls contract that would literally handcuff a team for years. Just say we were to improve to a 30-35 win team this year, we would literally have zero cheese to spend on upcoming free agents for the next few years if we took that dumb *** contract. He needs to just stick to critiquing dirty *** Boston.
and he tried to justify it by saying they would’ve had to include Bradley Beal with wall to the knicks and he heard Miami is planning to do this I’m like yo **** with this nonsense

I’m fine with that story if it’s true. Commit to the long rebuild and don’t waste your time with this waiting game when we really have no chance.

People are going to take the most negative angle with anything when it comes to the Knicks regardless.

Crazy how Mitch, Knox, and RJ are 20 or younger. RJ just turned 19 a couple months ago and already has an nba body.

I’m sure we’re not expecting much W’s this season but I def think it’s gonna be a fun team to watch making for good basketball hopefully.

Get these young players some burn, give them time to develop and learn the game and how to play with each other and definitely have a bright future ahead. Strike gold in the upcoming drafts, and convince an all star to sign to this team and Knicks should be in a good spot.

We have some hard working tough-nosed players willing to work hard and play for this city. I’m liking that the team is looking to finally form an identity for once.

Last edited:
Look out below :nthat:

4F8CA3E6-BE40-4CC5-885C-958530D3CCC8.gif

Back
Top Bottom