Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Fiz really expected this lineup to hold a lead against the best team in basketball and it’s unreal how simple it seems to me that this ISNT a good idea

Burke
Trier
Hezonja
Thomas
Kanter

Lord have mercy

pkZKXuB6Vp0lhuuqDmtQpmXcyM2HxVBOvgbAQ7RutIo.jpg

We'll always have this

Honestly not sure why the starting 5 was subbed out when they got hot, but it was competitive till the late 4th so I’m cool w/ that

Not for nothing and I give Fiz the benefit of not being here last year, but you can't ice Frank when's he's having a game like he was having last nite. Knicks fans been waiting for Frank to shine. That was a "maybe there is hope performance" :lol: Despite the warranted criticism people want to see the kid succeed.

Curious to see if he continues with that starting 5. Some food for thot....

-I’m shocked that Mitchell played well last night. We missed him on like 3-4 lob attempts, but it’s nice to see him not hack away and get into foul trouble.
-Dotson a gunner. Need him to stay ready to shoot like that at all times. Good rebounder too hope he builds on this.
-I’m gonna be the first to say it, but **** it. As much as I hate his chucking ***, THJ improved a lot from last year so gotta give him credit.

But Tim is your prototypical volume scorer who is in the perfect situation to put up numbers. I couldn't care less about his stats as long as they're empty and don't result in Ws.

Back
Top Bottom