Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Just out of curiosity for all those who think this was a smart idea.....

How are we going to keep our top 3 pick geniuses? How? You do know we’re about to start winning some games right?

It was between NY, CHI, CLE, PHO, with the Hawks a couple games behind for the TOP 3 pick. Now we’re going to start winning games with all these god damn vets - so tell me how the “we still have our top 3 pick” talking point applies to this situation? Let me know....

Oh and the first rounder the Mavs gave us is for 2021, by that time they’ll be a top 4 team in the West.

Right now the only positive talking point is “we have two max spots”.... and we ALL KNOW OUR HISTORY WITH FREE AGENTS
You must be European.

Some of y’all reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyy too invested in a basketball team. Like your livelihood is about to change. Put the tampon back in and sit down ffs.

Should’ve known all along this guy wasn’t bred for NY

ezgif-2-ad2cad4cb8c5.gif

I don't think Mavs gambled at all.

KP did even get a full ACL tear. I think he's already healed up and ready to play, our FO was just shelving him for tank purposes.

I don't think Mavs gambled at all.

KP did even get a full ACL tear. I think he's already healed up and ready to play, our FO was just shelving him for tank purposes.
Dude wasn’t even running non contact drills in practice

No where near being ready yet

That's my point. FO seemed to be the one prolonging the time table on his rehab. He was going hard on IG in Latvia, I think he could've def been practicing by now but they wouldn't let him for tank purposes. Watch how quickly he comes back in Dallas

That's my point. FO seemed to be the one prolonging the time table on his rehab. He was going hard on IG in Latvia, I think he could've def been practicing by now but they wouldn't let him for tank purposes. Watch how quickly he comes back in Dallas
I’d be surprised if he made any sort of comeback this season

You don’t know that. Maybe the Knicks weren’t letting him run no contact drills, maybe the Knicks were trying to keep KP out.

For all we know KP wanted to come back on the court and the Knicks wouldn’t let him.

Back
Top Bottom