Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

i dont agree with it but i see why management did this... KP can sign his qualifying offer than bounce kinda like Monroe on the pistons... then we would get nada... doing this deal clears the cap for 2 max guys and if we get a top 3 pick we are in good shape... doing this trade though i hope we continue losing...
Good thing we traded him for nada then

FO can start scouting the Jr AAU league games for future tank fuel. Knicks might actually win a trade scenario before they field a competitive basketball team again smh

We just have to keep losing. 2 Max spots and a top draft pick. KP hasn't done enough for me to accept his BS. Good riddance. Got me pissed off

KP would never sign the qualifying offer knowing he’s a hundred million dollar man.

We ****** up. We’re going all in on the FA route and that only worked 1 time in the history of the NBA.

We’re legit ******.

Good thing we traded him for nada then

we got dennis smith jr... obviously not equal value but at least 1 guy decent in return... the desperation 2 get the cap space from trading timmy and lee came at the expense of KP... he didnt want to be here anyway... i like the trade for cap space but i feel like we coulda got more... obviously we got robbed but the argument is the cap space

The only real bright side is that we cleared out a **** ton of cap space. Full on reset, with DSJR and Knox.

we got dennis smith jr... obviously not equal value but at least 1 guy decent in return... the desperation 2 get the cap space from trading timmy and lee came at the expense of KP... he didnt want to be here anyway... i like the trade for cap space but i feel like we coulda got more... obviously we got robbed but the argument is the cap space

The Mavs tried to trade Dennis Smith 2 weeks ago and literally couldn’t find any takers. No one is coming here for that cap space.

845AC4BF-DFEA-4819-B504-71F84E4520CD.jpeg

The Mavs tried to trade Dennis Smith 2 weeks ago and literally couldn’t find any takers. No one is coming here for that cap space.

i dont agree with the trade at all... just saying now you have cap space... obviously its not a guarantee we will sign anyone but now we have the flexibility... they did the move because of the meeting today... they thought KP didnt want to be here so they moved quick... they shoulda done like the kawhi deal and get the best value with patience... oh well its done though

Fellas,
Best of luck to all of ya.

I’ve had great joy in shootin the ish about life and NY basketball.

But I’m not down with this.

Noone is coming here this summer.

Just lost a unicorn.

Memories. Dont live like people do. They always member you. Whether hings are good or bad, its just the memory that you have.

Peace and chicken grease

Back
Top Bottom