**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 1st rd picks in total. Brazy.
And swap with LAL if by any chance their pick is higher. And lottery pick players.

**** me. I was saying the Knicks had a better package but after this, I'm reneging my statement. Those picks are money.

I get that NYK hasn't been a desirable place for FA to go too but the NYK fans and management have to be extremely wary about this type of deal.

Durant should make a full recovery based on his lean build but he needs to rest and rehab for close to a year at the minimum. Even then it might take another season before he returns to proper form. If for some reason he's not the same player that contract is going to look really, really bad.

some of those tweets helped clear things up a bit... If the Knicks weren't gonna get two max FA this season or none at all, they could still use some of that cap to sign guys they want & just sign some other guys who the Warriors are gonna get in the trade... technically they aren't losing any assets in this scenario. Only thing is agreeing to pay KD even more money

I’m looking at this through the lens that people may be wary to sign thinking they are going to be traded to GSW in six months. I know, I Know, players get traded everyday, b, but this seems extremely difficult to arrange between NYK, GSW and the players GSW would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom