**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
174AAFAC-849A-4173-830D-0FC7808AE1C1.jpeg

This lady had me dyin :rofl:

They should add some stakes to these all star events. For example, if you win one all star event that's a regular season win for your team.

Wow that was arguably the worst dunk contest ever (shout out to Birdman).

Under no circumstances should you be able to get a 10 after a missed dunk. Miss it once, 9 is your top possible score. Miss it twice, 8 is top score. 3rd attempt you miss, you get a zero as you didn’t complete a dunk, which is kind of the point of a dunk contest. Of they could just rename it the dunk attempt contest.

Oh and are CWebb and Reggie the worst announcers ever? Sure they had good careers, but they are losers. Never won anything and yet love to sit on their high horse. Their flip-flopping is unbearable.

New rule: champions only. Barkley gets a pass because he’s just so dumb and actually funny. But Jalen Rose, TMac, CWebb, Reggie, etc all need to go. Tired of hearing these guys preach when they don’t know what it takes. Jalen Rose started 30 playoff games in a 13-year career. I do not care one bit what he has to say about basketball.

Collins looking like he blew a bag on the props for that dunk
And kept the tag on it and was planning to return it and now it's ****** and he has to keep this popsicle stick plane that prolly hit for 20k on consignment.

**** been offensive for 50 years, really since its inception
Hmmmm.....50 you say.
-I am Mulatto. (Although this is probably the last time I’d say this now considering.....)
-I learned this word from my Father who is Black and Mother who is White and it was used in our household by us.
-First I've ever heard of it being offensive is tonight.
-Funny enough that I"m 40 and haven't heard a word about it being offensive until tonight.
-Maybe it's Geographically offensive as googles seem to have conflicting portrayals of the words meaning.

I've heard that word hundreds of times over the years and never heard offended reactions after the fact, except tonight on here.

Even digging in for about 5 minutes just now it was real easy to see how the word got to be "offensive" supposing it came from the word "Mule" which also seems to be incorrect, allegedly "comes from the Arabic word Mulatto does not derive from " Mule". The word derrives from "Muladi", which is from Arabic " Muwaladeen", which means white mixed with Moor. It comes from medieval times. If the slavers wanted to call people " mules", they just call would've call them " mulas" instead of " mulattos" just like the Jews that converted to Christianity in Medieval Spain were reffered to as " Marrano" ( pig in Spanish). Mulatto as " mule" was invented by some racist white ***holes in the mid 18th century,who resented that some of them were richer than them. That's why Mulatto is not offensive in Latin America. It is just a pc idiots in the U.S that think that they know it all,and don't know **** about Spanish Medieval history nor Latin American history."

I'm not saying this UD is the Gospel, just posting this along with MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND UPBRINGING to show how things sometimes get carried away.
I/my family certainly wouldn't be calling each other or using the word to describe ourselves if it was in fact, derogatory.

Last edited:
88BB0830-A5D0-4AB4-BF49-4058CD992674.png
140EAE7C-52A4-44C9-AEFF-9E4CDA5E8561.png

Mans HATES bron, this not even half of it :rofl:

For some of the heads who’ve been on here for a long time, I think Zodogg (crazy Phoenix Suns fan) had Duke beat when it comes to player hate. That man’s Kobe hate and to a lesser extent Manu Ginobli hate was pretty extreme. Those Laker Suns playoff thread titles he made were crazy and his “die rat bastard die” when it came to Ginobli was comedy.

Anyhow. I’ve been going through pages for about an hour now. That whole Duke330 stuff is comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom