**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was I last night ? Welp look at the time gotta go !!!!
DF0FA91E-B074-43DB-8307-A8AA1B74611C.gif

What the **** is going on in this gif? All kinds of disturbing.

Missed the hawks game cause of work but saw young seems to have had a great game. gonna try to catch a replay tonight or tomorrow

Seeing rookies flourish like this is great. From doncic to Ayton to trae. It’s great. The league is in good hands after lebron retires. :pimp:

Seeing rookies flourish like this is great. From doncic to Ayton to trae. It’s great. The league is in good hands after lebron retires. :pimp:

There has yet to be a face of the NBA the way LeBron is and Kobe was. I'd say Curry, but that slowed down since beta cupcakes joined forces. Not to mention Curry is already 30.

Maybe it's Giannis.

Good for Trae man.

BTW I'm shocked the suspensions were so low, 2 games for connecting on punches? New NBA. Not that I have any issue with it but still surprising.

There has yet to be a face of the NBA the way LeBron is and Kobe was. I'd say Curry, but that slowed down since beta cupcakes joined forces. Not to mention Curry is already 30.

Maybe it's Giannis.
I don’t see giannis being it and he’s the goods...

It's a long shot, but maybe with a real coach and actual talent, he will get there. But yeah, no one is the consensus "I got next" player

I think bud can get him there but idk kinda hard seeing someone not from the United States being the face of that make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom