**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: clowns forgot basketball was 4 qtrs

NONE SHOOTER LUKA FATSO 0/4 FOR 3
Difference is you for some reason think Trash's performance was good. I recognize that Luka's is bad. Any time he puts up a Trash Young stat line, that is bad.

Same G, what y’all boys get into Saturday night out here? I’m still recovering from Vegas. I barely caught opening night last night going in and out of sleep. Has we discussed this yet?

4725067E-D470-4750-9CCB-AEB856F42672.jpeg

ATL a whirlwind dawg. Tailgate, Kickback, Club. *****’s was dead on Sunday forcing it like Zombies :smh: :rofl:

I know Vegas a movie. I’m shooting out there in January.

And ***** gotta slow down on Tatum. 23 points on opening night and now he a #1 option? :lol:. ESPN had a whole segment on this.

Basketball has turned into football with the game by game takes. ***** just texted me that Houston is in trouble, and Dantoni should be fired for starting Ennis over Melo

:smh: :lol:.

Last 4 years have been the best 4 yrs of my life, today it hit me, man it’s really over! Hope we tank, get Zion

Ayton should be right around 14 and 8 for the year. He was serious about not playing too far from the paint. Hope he opens it up next year

Difference is you for some reason think Trash's performance was good. I recognize that Luka's is bad. Any time he puts up a Trash Young stat line, that is bad.
This gonna be nightly for Luka get ****in use to it. I know Trae ain’t look trash like this you watched the box score..I watched both games..Luka looks pathetic outside of that first 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom