**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t the Suns just keep Payton? Cheap and relatively decent. It’s great to see Canaan healthy, but he’s a backup/3rd string PG.

And this folks is why people hate knicks fans and hope that they are always terrible

Its past your bed time.

Changed the culture to what?

Meh, carried some bums to a .500 record for a good half the season before going down. People's infatuation with a bum *** KAT is laughable. He really doesnt move the needle at all. Wtf would he do with THJ as his 2nd option?

Luka ain’t been on **** since them first 5 minutes of the first ..all budy can do is hack and brick 3’s

Wtf is up with Migos and sports? The nba is using them and so is the whitest sport in America the mlb is using them for the playoff promos.

The love for KAT's meaningless game reminds me of Love on the Twolves. None stop 20-20 games, non stop 20 win seasons. Was once labeled best PF in the league too lmao.

KP does nothing better than KAT except block shots I guess lol
Plus KAT plays with Teague and Wiggins who do not make the game easier for him at all.

Tatum didn’t have the usage that Mitchell did last year so no that’s not really the same thing.
Nothing to do with usage though, talking about both of their projections overall

He has every offensive skill, has high iq, plays defense, is coachable, unselfish and also has freakish physical tools and length

The love for KAT's meaningless game reminds me of Love on the Twolves. None stop 20-20 games, non stop 20 win seasons. Was once labeled best PF in the league too lmao.
I'm not trying to throw any shots at you at all, but what the hell has KP done that could be deemed meaningful?

I'm not trying to throw any shots at you at all, but what the hell has KP done that could be deemed meaningful?

Nothing tbh. But what has KAT done? I really do feel all of his stats are meaningless. Kinda similar to Cousins.

Take Butler away, and he'll lead the Wolves to another 20 win season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom